Re: [AMBER] CpptrajFile: error

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:12:00 +0200

Dear Dan
I am very sorry. I get the following error massage
INPUT:
  [trajin strip.md.nc]
Error: Number of atoms in NetCDF file strip.md.nc (5783) does not
       match number in associated parmtop (43123)!
    Error: Could not set up strip.md.nc for reading.
Error: trajin: Could not set up trajectory.
  [rms :1-185 first]
  [average chain1_1.pdb :1-185 pdb]
  [rms :186-366 first]
  [average chain2_1.pdb :186-366 pdb]