Re: [AMBER] ESP Charge for Fe

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:18:59 +0100

Dear Fatemeh Sadat Alavi,

See http://ambermd.org/Questions/mail/50.html

you can also use R.E.D. Server Dev./PyRED at:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/ where the
correct input is generated; you can also modify that 1.8 value. PyRED
compare ESP vs Mulliken and RESP charges as well.

You can also use three resp stages instead of two as well as affecting
the density of MEP points...

regards, Francois