Re: [AMBER] Problem about "Too many dipole_dipole interactions for allocated" when heat

From: Ya Gao <gaoyaaaa.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:31:16 +0800

Dear David,

The system is crambin, with 46 residues. The cubic water box is 12 angstrom.
The size_dipole_dipole_list printed in heat.out is 44526.
The result I pasted in the email is RMS FLUCTUATIONS, and the temperature
is well. I am sorry for the misunderstanding caused.

R M S F L U C T U A T I O N S

 NSTEP = 9000 TIME(PS) = 9.000 TEMP(K) = 1.68 PRESS =
0.0
 Etot = 41.1508 EKtot = 67.9002 EPtot =
 68.8768
 BOND = 39.4130 ANGLE = 33.7911 DIHED =
4.5198
 1-4 NB = 13.2518 1-4 EEL = 0.0000 VDWAALS =
126.6247
 EELEC = 88.1182 EHBOND = 0.0000 RESTRAINT =
0.0000
 EPOLZ = 54.7209
 Dipole convergence: rms = 0.166E-03 iters = 0.00

 Maybe I should modify the "safety" parameter and see what is going on.

Best regards,

Ya Gao