Re: [AMBER] GPU enabled Hardware specification

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:02:49 -0700

Agreed - although to caveat that - the GTX780 silicon is fairly mature
these days and from the various hardware I have been testing the
superclocked chips actually seem to be okay right now. You should still
test it to be sure but given it is fairly mature silicon the yields (and
thus achievable clock speeds) tend to drift upwards with time. E.g. I
certainly would not entertain an overclocked GTX980 right now. But in a
year - maybe...

As for brand both Asus and EVGA tend to be pretty good brands so that's
not a worry.

All the best
Ross