Re: [AMBER] Number of water hits and density

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:18:00 -0400

Tom would know best, but if I were to do this I would take the known
concentration of water (approx 55 mol/L, but calculate it exactly for your
water model), and use the volume of the grid cell to get the number of
waters per cell. then you can multiple by the number of frames to get
expected count over the whole run.