Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding Chamber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 03:45:33 -0400

Please keep these conversations on-list.

> On Oct 23, 2014, at 1:47 AM, Shubhadip Das <d.shubhadip.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jason for your kind reply. Previously I was using AMBER12. Now I have installed
> AmberTools 14 but still I obtained the following error:
> At line 3316 of file psfprm.F90 (unit = 20, file = 'mymol.psf')
> Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

You also need to tell us the actual command you used.

I suspect you used the -psf flag to specify the VMD psf file, right? Well VMD prints out psf files in the XPLOR format, so you need to use -xpsf instead.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher