Re: [AMBER] Carboxyl and Carboxylate groups with GLYCAM

From: sa <sagmx.mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:33:36 +0200

Hello Lacheley,

Thank you for your response and sorry if was not very clear and complete in
my previous message. I have chosen to use the GLYCAM parameters instead of
the others AMBER lipid ffs since I would like to model different neutral
and charged linear sphohorolipids [1]. Does GLYCAM can be used for these
types of molecules ?

*[1] http://www.biosurfing.ugent.be/sophorolipids.htm
<http://www.biosurfing.ugent.be/sophorolipids.htm> (Figure 1b)*

*Best, *