[AMBER] Forcefield_PTM

From: Sourav Purohit <sour000.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:55:40 +0530

Hi all.
The forcefield_PTM paper says that it is compatible with ff03. I tried to
use it with ff10 just to check what happens. While preparing the system in
xleap, it works fine. There is only one unusual warning about improper
torsions:
Checking Unit.
Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Building proper torsion parameters.

*Building improper torsion parameters.old PREP-specified impropers: <ALY
16>: CA H N -M <ALY 16>: CH CE NZ HZ <ALY 16>: CH3
NZ CH OH <ALY 16>: CA O C +M total 74 improper torsions
applied 4 improper torsions in old prep form*
Building H-Bond parameters.
Incorporating Non-Bonded adjustments.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.
Marking per-residue atom chain types.
  (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 -
   these don't have chain types marked:

    res total affected

    CASN 1
    NSER 1
    WAT 10351

What does this warning mean?? If I carry the simulation ahead with the
topology file generated, will the simulation be fine??

Thanks.