Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Desmond trajectory use with AMBER

From: <jojartb.jgypk.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:15:39 +0200

Hi,
My suggestion is to prepare the topology and coordinate files with
amber, and thereafter you can use the amber_prm2cms.py script from
desmond distribution to create the cms file.
Afterwards run the simulation, use vmd to convert trajectory to dcd,
and you can use the parm7 file with the dcd to analyse trajectory.
HTH,
Balazs

Idézet ("D.A. Ragland" <debra.ragland.gmail.com>):