[AMBER] Jarzynski SMD

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:39:19 -0300

I’m trying to explore possible pathways for the exit of a ligand from the binding pocket of its receptor.

I’d appreciate any advice on the procedure that I’m following, which is as follows:

1. plan to repeat each SMD simulation 3-4 times from different starting coordinates taken from a 20ns MD trajectory. Is the number of repeats adequate?

2. I’m changing the distance of the centre of mass of my ligand to that of 10-14 residues in the proximity of the original position of the ligand in 1 Angstrom increments. Is incremental change of distance between the centers of mass of 1 Agstrom OK?

3. I’ve set rk2 = 500. Is this force acceptable?

I’d be most grateful for any comments on the 3 questions above as well as my smd input file below.

Thank you in advance

George

My pushing input is

&cntrl