[AMBER] Plotting Issue

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:26:49 +0200

Dear All;

It is not a technical problem related to AMBER but I think some of you
might suggest some interesting approach.

We obtained distance between some particular residues as well as dihedral
angle among some specified residues over a time scale of 50ns.

I am just interested is there any way to plot distance and dihedral angle
as a function of time with a 3D surface map or contour map approach (Say
for example X axis=Time, Y= distance; Z= dihedral).

Please also suggest any plausible software in this regard.

Attached a contour map we generated using Surfer.

Will appreciate any suggestion or opinion on this.

--
Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat