Re: [AMBER] Loss of secondary structure in GB simulations

From: Nihal Korkmaz <enihalkorkmaz.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:29:51 -0500

Thanks Hai,

I am using the correct force field, gb and radii combination. Amber
passed the tests as well. I just need to install the recent updates.

I think the root of my problems is either my equilibration step or small
rgbmax i have been using. I have been using 12 mainly to be able to run
faster. I will check how much difference it makes and simulate with a
larger rgbmax and equilibrate as described in the paper you mentioned.

Thanks!
Nihal

E. Nihal Korkmaz
UW-Madison, Biophysics Program