Re: [AMBER] Amber for beginner

From: Raman Parkesh <rparkesh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:31:55 +0530

In addition to Jonathan suggestion about excellent amber tutorial, I would
like to point to below publication from Ross, one of the principal amber
developer. It provides step-by-step introduction to protein-ligand MD
simulation. Hope it helps.

Cheers
Raman

Nurisso, A., Daina, A., Walker, R.C., "A Practical Introduction to
Molecular Dynamics Simulations: Applications to Homology Modeling", Ed. A.
Orry, Springer, Methods in Molecular Biology Series, 2012, vol 857, ISBN
978-1-61779-587-9