Re: [AMBER] Calcium possibly replaced by carbon with MCPB

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:45:43 -0400

Hi Manuel,

Yes. As Kennie suggested, it may be better to treat Ca2+ ion with nonbonded model since its weaker bond (compare to Mn2+ ion) with bonding atoms.

I can also help you to check the modeling process of the metal center with Ca2+. Can you send me the input MCPB script for the step
you got the pdb, sdf and mol2 file?

All the best,
Pengfei