Re: [AMBER] solvation free energy

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 15:58:06 -0400

Dear Amber Users,

Thank you. I do not want to use this information for any other purpose. My
main purpose is to obtain the solvation free energy. Do I need to set up a
simulation in implicit solvent conditions.There were some issues related to
running PB calculations as the dihedral phase was zero. Can you suggest me
other alternatives.

Kirtana