Re: [AMBER] Questions about restarting REMD simulations

From: 王漠野 <wangmoye13.mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:01:00 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi Dan
I followed your advices and I found that is was the third reason you just said.In the restart files there were two duplicate temperatures because of the crash.With this uncomplete restart files I cannot restart the process normaly.I'm afraid that there was no solution except a new restart using Amber10.Thank your very much.

王漠野