[AMBER] problems with "Could not find vdW"

From: Investigador Química <investigacion.faq.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 11:40:50 -0300

Hi amber users.

I have a problem when I trying to define an atom type in the parm99.dat
and leaprc.ff99SB.

Amber not read the atom type that I defined, so I have problems like this
(for example):

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - 2C
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - 2C
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: 2C - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: 2C - SH - SH

I want to define a carbon binding to hydrogen like "CH" and a carbon
binding to two CH atoms and a OH. I tried define it in the files but it
doesn't work. So i can't bulding topology files.

Anybody can help me please??

Best regards