[AMBER] Regarding dihedrals in GAFF need clarification

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:09:37 -0400

Hello Amber users.

I am using LAMMPS for my simulation with GAFF forcefield. I would like to
assign dihedral types correctly in my simulation.

I used parmchk2 with -a option to get all the parameters for my molecule. I
would like to know what the numbers signify with respect to the dihedral
expression in GAFF vn, n, phi, gamma. The following is from parmchk-2

c3-c3-n3-c3 1 0.300 0.000 -3.000
c3-c3-n3-c3 1 0.480 180.000 2.000
c3-c3-n3-hn 1 0.300 0.000 3.000
c3-n3-c3-h1 1 0.300 0.000 3.000
c3-c3-c3-c3 1 0.180 0.000 -3.000
c3-c3-c3-c3 1 0.250 180.000 -2.000

It would extremely helpful to know which column signifies vn, n and gamma

I am not sure about this

First col=n
second =Vn
third=phi