Re: [AMBER] No AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp folder

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:03:26 -0400

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014, mmaestre.gate.sinica.edu.tw wrote:

> To my surprise, when I looked into the default folder
> (AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp), there was no such location.

This is a packaging error: the files should be there.

> Also, can I just copy paste the amber12 AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp
> folder into the amber14 install? Can I use those files?

I'm pretty sure that it should be fine to copy the files from Amber12. It
looks like the last updates were back in 2011.

[Jason: when you get some time, could you make an update to get these files
back into AmberTools?...thx]

Thanks for the report....dac