Re: [AMBER] cpptraj Tutorial C1

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 15:36:40 -0300

Following up on the earlier message, if I create an input file rms.in

trajin trpzip2.gb.nc
rms ToFirst :1-13&!.H= first out rmsd1.agr mass

and then run

cpptraj trpzip2.ff10.mbondi.parm7 rms.in

rmsd1.agr is generated and xmgrace opens it without problems

Is there an explanation for this

Thanks again

George