[AMBER] Processing of the trajectories using ptraj

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:13:18 +0200

Dear Amber users!

Recently I've faced with the problem of processing of one of my netcdf
trajectory using ptraj:

#ptraj protein.parm7 cpptraj.in

trajin md.nc 4227 last 2
reference protein.inpcrd

as the result I've obtained:

ERROR in ptrajProcessInputCoordinates(): Getting cell lengths: NetCDF:
Attempt to convert between text & numbers

I've load another trajectories with the same sequences of the commands and
no errors have been during its processing. Is it possible to fix it by
conversion to another trajectory format for instance (there is no any
problems with the loading of this trajectory in the VMD)?

James