Re: [AMBER] writing trr trajectory

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:16:50 +0100

Hi,

Just to add in specific I need to do some functionality available in
gromacs (g_anaeig) to "calculate the two extreme projections along a
trajectory on the average structure " which provides two extremes as pdb.

If it is possible with cpptraj then I dont need to convert in trr (but will
be worth knowing whats the issue)

Thanks