Re: [AMBER] MD simulation at 1M or 2M salt concentration

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:47:28 -0400

if the ions are "not in the water box", where are they? if outside the box,
and the simulation is periodic, then you probably have not done periodic
imaging on the system. search the archives for many examples.
one thing you will need to check is the concentration of ions after the box
size adjusts (if you are running constant pressure). often the initial box
is larger than the final equilibrated box size.