Re: [AMBER] Combined cartesian and NMR restraints

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal.vai.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:31:26 +0000

Another update - I've switched from CUDA 6.5 to 5.5, however the error remains the same:

Error: unspecified launch failure launching kernel kClearForces
cudaFree GpuBuffer::Deallocate failed unspecified launch failure

Is it possible that because both my cartesian restraints (only on chain A) AND NMR restraints (tethering chain B to chain A) affect some of the same residues that PMEMD.CUDA is crashing and that this combination is not possible?

Best,
Parker