[AMBER] US AMBER Workshop - Save the date

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:27:26 -0700

Dear All

This is a provisional note that we are considering running an AMBER
Workshop in conjunction with the NBCR and NVIDIA at the University of
California San Diego. The provisional dates are Dec 15th to the 18th.

This is tentative at present but I wanted to give those interested a heads
up to save these dates if interested.

More details to follow.

All the best
Ross