Re: [AMBER] Xparmed.py

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:25:18 -0400

Thanks for the quick reply. Then, I have another question. Consider the
following example of methane

1 -C
2- H
3-H1
4-H2

now if you use

 printbonds.1 you get four bonds which is right.

if you try using printbonds .1-2 I was expecting 5 bonds to show up. Since
atom 2 is bonded to atom1 and atom 1 is bonded to all the four hydrogens.
but it is showing only four.

Is this right ?

Thanks
Arun