Re: [AMBER] bash scripting for MD tasks

From: Anselm Horn <Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:45:11 +0200

I totally agree that my proposal is far from being perfect.

However, it should serve as an example for a potential solution of the
problem provided (number of CYX residue) with all the limitations in
mind (for many pdb file the fourth column actually holds the residue name).
However, there's of course a difference between a script for a
specialized task and a more general one.

And I further agree, that this is not an AMBER-related topic.

Regards,

Anselm