Re: [AMBER] Two questions about Net charge and write frcmod in parmed.py

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:50:41 -0400

The following questios is for amber users. Sorry for the mix up btween
lammps and amber users. I want your suggestion on the following method of
computing new angles and dihedral type the bond introduces or can u suggest
a shorter way ?

I am creating this new bond using vmd by uploading the mol2 file and
created the bond. Saved the new mol2 file. Then I used leap to tell me what
are the parameters for this new topology. I finally used paramed.py to
print out the bonds, angles and dihedrals.

Then I use the diff and sort command for the files which contain old bonds,
angles and dihedral and the new bond, angles and dihedrals to see what type
of bonds, angles and dihedrals are introduced.

I had to write to script which will then tell me the unique types (bonds,
angles, dihedrals) that are formed.
Is there a neater way which I can directly obtain the bond types and angle
types and dihedral types that are formed.

Thanks