Re: [AMBER] Two questions about Net charge and write frcmod in parmed.py

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:27:04 -0400

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello jason can you please have a look at the files which I sent and also
> suggest any other method for the question which I raised in the previous
> post

​It actually only ever printed duplicate bond types, so the angles and
dihedrals should all be unique (note that there may be multiterm dihedrals
so that the same 4 atoms are defined multiple times, but each is a separate
term in the Fourier expansion for that torsion). I've found the problem
and fixed it. I should hopefully be able to post an update for this in a
couple days.

If, as your recent emails suggest, your need for this is too urgent to wait
for that, you can access the current development version of ParmEd on
Github (http://github.com/swails/ParmEd) -- note the release versions
posted there do not have the fix, only the latest git version does.

​Thanks for the report,
Jason​

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University