Re: [AMBER] tleap neutralization bug?

From: Gulsevin,Alican <agulsevin.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:00:21 -0400

Thanks a lot for the effort and consideration. I think it is much more
user friendly for AMBER to round up the charge than to leave it as is
when the difference is as subtle as 0.001 -which again is generated by
antechamber-. This propensity becomes particularly dangerous when one is
not familiar with the system, new users of AMBER that are not
well-informed on how things work, or for people using an automatized
methodology. Charge imbalance can cause huge problems at NPT stage -as
explained in your former answer, and for one thing, trivial reasons are
always the hardest to debug-.

Best,
Alican