Re: [AMBER] Two questions about Net charge and write frcmod in parmed.py

From: Arun Srikanth <askforarun.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:32:16 -0400

Thanks jason.
I am attaching the mol2, topology file and the resulting frcmod file which
I obtained using write frcmod command. Please have a look

I have two other questions:

1. I am creating a bond between two atoms. This bond is introducing new
angles, dihedrals. I need to know what unique type of new angles and
dihedrals this bond introduces in the system.

Can this be done using parmed.py and is there any neater way ?

2. What is the meaning of the string "M" and "I" that is printed on the
left most corner when printdihedrals command is issued in parmed.py

Thanks for your help
Arun