Re: [AMBER] Error: cannot run

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:54:26 -0600

Hi,

If you are trying to prepare a protein for simulation this is *not*
the way. Antechamber should really only be used for parameterizing
small molecules only. You probably just want to use leap to create a
topology file and initial coordinates. If you haven't already, the
Amber basic tutorials are a good place to start to become familiar
with how simulations with Amber work: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/

Hope this helps,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD