Re: [AMBER] Error: cannot run

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:57:55 -0400

On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 15:20 +0530, Vishal Nemaysh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a newbie to use the AMBER 12. i have encountered the following problem
> during .pdb file to mol2 file convertion. my pdb file is attached herewith.
>

> *Running: /home/vnemaysh/Desktop/AMBER12/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in
> <http://sqm.in> -o sqm.outError: cannot run
> "/home/vnemaysh/Desktop/AMBER12/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in
> <http://sqm.in> -o sqm.out" of bcc() in charge.c properly, exit*

Have a look in the sqm.out file for an error message. Then google the
error message itself to see if your problem has been reported and
answered before (it most likely has).

If you are still stuck, reply back here with a more detailed description
of what you did and what went wrong (and by detailed description I mean
tell us the exact commands you used and the exact error messages you
received with the relevant context).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University