[AMBER] pmemd cuda error

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:47:41 +0300

Dear Users,

     I am using Amber GPU 14 for my simulations. I was successfully running
several jobs before sometime on same machine but now I am getting error
like :

Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel
kAddAccumulators
cudaIpcCloseMemHandle failed on gpu->pbPeerAccumulator an illegal memory
access was encountered
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status,
thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[5660,1],0]
  Exit code: 255

Please help me to solve the issue.
--