Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA

From: Sourav Purohit <sour000.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 04:59:03 +0530

And one more information that I would like to share is that when I run the
nmode calculation with the same set of topology files, I get a different
error stating that the EXECTED NUMBER OF BOX CO-ORDINATES which is 3 or 6
DOES NOT MATCH THE CO-ORDINATES DETECTED (4). Could this again be due to
the strip_mask issue.

Please comment on this.