Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA: Default inp warnings

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:00:05 -0300

Thank you Jason,

You’re right in your guess. The energies I reported are:

GENERALIZED BORN (inp=1) -22.3955 kcal/mol. (inp=2) -22.7632 kcal/mol (Complex - Receptor - Ligand)

POISSON BOLTZMANN (inp=1) -18.7747 kcal/mol (inp=2) 0.8206 kcal/mol (Complex - Receptor - Ligand)

Are you saying that the Poisson Boltzmann energies should be the same for inp=1 and inp=2?

Regards

George