Re: [AMBER] Antechamber ligand parametrization

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:45:14 +0200

David,

thank you very much for the suggestions- the problem was exactly in those
libraries.

New question about preparation of protein-ligand complexes for md
simulation.

Following amber's tutorial I've made parametrization of the ligand using
antechamber obtaining ligand.frcmod and ligand.lib files consisted of the
parameters for my ligand and its coordinates in mol2 assosiated with those
topologies. Now I'd like to dock this ligand to the active site of the
receptor using autodock vina and make further tleap processing of
complex.pdb produced by autodock to obtain all input data for simulation.
Here some problems: because (superimposed to the receptor cavity)
ligand.pdb produced by autodock have been stripped from all hydrogen’s so
its coordinates not equal to initial ligand.mol2 . Will it possible using
amber's ligand.lib to restore full-atomic structure of the ligand based on
its (no H) coordinates obtained from docking ? Are there some alternative
solutions (e.g to use pdb2pqr with the receptor_ligand.pdb to make
preparation of the coordinates for amber param-sets)?

Thanks for help,

James