Re: [AMBER] tleap neutralization bug?

From: Niel Henriksen <shireham.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:29:41 -0700

Hi Alican,

I've noticed this nuisance as well. I think it just a quirk of LEaP ...
you aren't doing anything wrong. The best advice I have is to make sure
all your ligands have integer charges before you start building the systems
with leap. You could manually alter a few partial charges to get
everything evened out. My solution was to make my automated scripts
recognize this situation and add another ion when necessary.

I thought (?) antechamber's behavior improved in Amber14 to only produce
integer charges, but I could be wrong (or you could be assigning partial
charges some other way).

--Niel