[AMBER] Compiling Amber14 using --with-netcdf

From: Lawrenz, Morgan <mlawrenz.amgen.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 23:20:48 +0000

Hi,
I am trying to compile Amber14 using a system install of netcdf, due to some issues with the bundled netcdf not liking the use of nonstandard compiler names, see the thread below:
http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201309/0002.html

However, I'm confused about how to run the configure script with this option. I see that there is a full usage definition in the configure2 script in AmberTools, but cannot figure out how to run it.
Please let me know if I am missing something.
Thanks
Morgan