Re: [AMBER] Equilibration phase and RMSD

From: Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:18:17 +0200

The protein is a structural protein involved in the formation of dimer or
tetramer or octamer complexes with the protein or other proteins. For
heating stage (200 ps), the RMSD became 20 A and then after equilibrtion
the RMSD increased to 50 A. I calculated the RMSD using the minimized
structure as the reference. please find the RMSD plot as attached file.