Re: [AMBER] DMPG lipid bilayer simulations?

From: Dickson, Callum J <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:23:32 +0000

Hi Jarrod,

We are currently validating parameters for anionic lipids, including PG lipids, which will be released once properly tested. So yes there is a plan to release PG, PS parameters in the near future.

It would be straight-forward to run DMPG just now with a combination of lipid11 and lipid14 force fields (as you say load them both into leap) and these are the parameters I started with when working on PG, however I found the bilayer to be too gel phase like at 303K. So this combination of parameters does not suitably represent PG lipid types.

Cheers,
Callum