Re: [AMBER] Amber/ Orca problem

From: Aixiao Li <li.ibpc.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 14:03:27 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you for your answer, the Orca is running in parallel way and also the openmpi-1.6.5 is in the path. I am wondering if I made some mistakes in the commande lines since I am very new to the QM/MM in Amber.

My input file (amber_orca.in)

 &cntrl
  imin=1, maxcyc=10,
  ntb=0,
  cut=20.,
  ifqnt=1,
 /
 &qmmm
  qmmask='.11-21',
  qmcharge=0,
  spin=1,
  qm_theory='EXTERN',
 /
 &orc
  method='blyp',
  basis='svp',
  num_threads=2,
 /

mpirun -np 3 sander.MPI -O -i amber_orca.in -o amber_orca.out -c his.crd -p his.top -r amber_orca.rst& (the np=3 is the maximum cpu that I can use, since my test system has only 3 residues)

and it returns error messages like:

HYDU_create_process (./utils/launch/launch.c:36): dup2 error (Bad file descriptor)
launch_procs (./pm/pmiserv/pmip_cb.c:751): create process returned error