Re: [AMBER] Equilibration of the membrane protein with the restrains

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:33:34 +0200

Additional questions:

1) what are the difference between restrain method using

restraint_wt=15.0, restraintmask=':1-361'

or

Hold protein fixed

10.0
RES 1 384
END

2) is it possible to restrain all protein atoms, or alternatively all
lipids atoms using specific amber mask based NOT on the residue
numbering (e,g to restrain all backbone atoms or all CA etc)?

TFH,

James