Re: [AMBER] amber-Gaussian find the transition

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 09:23:18 -0400

The AMBER/Gaussian interface, to my knowledge, is only for using quantum
chemical methods in Gaussian in AMBER, not for using the AMBER potential
in Gaussian; what you describe is the opposite.

The Gaussian website describes how to do this via the "external"
keyword, but you will have to write your own program/script. I have
written some kludgy scripts for this purpose, but I have no current
plans to release them publicly as I cannot guarantee accuracy, etc. If
you contact me off list, I might be able to provide help.

Regards,
Brian