Re: [AMBER] Calculation of Urea_Urea Interaction energy

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 20:41:15 -0600

Hi,

Just some general advice - you are better off upgrading to the latest
version of AmberTools/Cpptraj (14,
http://ambermd.org/AmberTools14-get.html) before attempting any
calculation. Version 13 is quite out of date at this point.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah