Re: [AMBER] Can (cp)ptraj calculate the diffusion of the center of mass?

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:51:48 -0400

Dear Dan,

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.However, the command has two options
which I ignore what are they for:
   <lower> Smaller distance from reference point(s). (0.01 Å)
   <upper> Larger distance from reference point(s). (3.5 Å)
The documentation doesn't say anything more. I don't know what is meant by
"reference points". Any idea?

-Jose