Re: [AMBER] many initial systems for a two molecules system

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:37:13 +0300

Thanks a lot Jason,

Would it be possible that you send me an example of the RDF and PMF that I could use as input to amber ?
Or a pointer to the relevant information / paper / examples ?

I would try to implement what you suggest but I don't have experience with RDF or PMF.

Best regards,

Fabian

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153