Re: [AMBER] On combining different force-fields and charge-derivation methods

From: Mohammad Salem <mohammad.alaraby.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:26:27 -0600

Dear Francois,

Thanks for your reply. This is the RED one I actually used. The point is that I already had part of the project done with ANTECHAMBER and I wanted to just combine a better charge derivation method with it. I am planning to do another homogenous run later and write that tutorial we discussed :)

Thanks for reply,

Mohammad