Re: [AMBER] protein-peptide alanine scaning

From: Renato Freitas <renatoffs.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:41:16 -0400

Yes coordinates for the wild-type complex is complex.inpcrd. Also, the file
_MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.0 was generated, and I didn't have problem to open
this file with the complex.prmtop in VMD. Actually, the
files _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.0 and complex.inpcrd when opened in VMD look
exactly the same.
Any idea on what's is wrong?

thanks,

Renato