Re: [AMBER] Prediction of the protonation state for the ensemble of pdb structures

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:27:47 +0200

could you also suggest me what should be done with the error

FAILURE: Sequence discontinuity occurred between residues 289 and 1 at the
line ATOM 1 N ASP 1 62.482 8.961 22.846 1.00103.76 N

here I provide multi state (NNR format) of my conformers in single pdb
which has 1 residue at the beginning and 289 at the end so no any
connections between both should be included.

James